Monday, April 16, 2012

Paddlers
This weekend is the NWCC and as I sit here and watch the rain come down in buckets I can't help but grin ear to ear!

This does bring up a good point and I would like to address water levels for the race. Below is the NWCC course reassessment protocol. We have set this due to last years high water. Please keep this in mind. I have left a link below to the NWCC website where we have internet gauges with both East Fork Lewis and Canyon Creek. Gauges are located on the right side of the site.



I will be posting a google map of the high water race course for asap!

- High water course reassessment and cut off points: East Fork Lewis @ Hiesson 2800cfs {not rising}  Canyon Creek nr Amboy 1400 cfs {not rising} *Click HERE to see Guages on our home page

NWCC

No comments:

Post a Comment